Returns and Exchange Policy
1. Please inspect items immediately upon receipt.
2. All returns, not due to damage or manufacturing defect, are subject to a re-stocking fee of 15% of the item cost. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing, shipping cost, and restocking process. Shipping cost to return an item that is subject to a restocking fee is the responsibility of the customer.
3. Orders for wheels cannot be cancelled 72 hours after an order is placed. Orders cancelled before 72 hours will be refunded, minus credit card processing fees. Order cancellation because of extenuating circumstances shall only be approved on a case-by-case basis and are subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of the item cost. Orders for custom wheels cannot be cancelled for any reason.
4. Items you wish to return must be approved prior to your return. Contact us for a RA# (Return Authorization Number) and specify your reason for return. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 15 days of receiving your order.
5. Approved Returns must be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your RA#.
6. Items returned, not due to damage or manufacturing defect, must be in brand new condition.
7. Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
8. Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 business days after approval.
9. Returns cannot be accepted for electronic parts.
10. For any questions, please email: email@example.com