- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $549 each for Tesla-specific FULLY FORGED wheels, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model 3 (all versions including Performance).
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength and stiffness.
Light Weight - At 20.5 - 24 lbs (depending on width), 19" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for Model 3.
- Load Rating - 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs
Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you lightweight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Sizes, widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (fine element analysis) led to the final design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
- Model 3-specific hub centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore and Performance Brake Package accommodating machined lip.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with Tesla lug nuts, center caps and TPMS sensors.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color matched Martian Wheels center caps and black lug nut caps.
- All standard 19" MW03 sizes can be used in front or rear, allowing for a square setup (same front and rear) or staggered (wider in rear).
Which size is right for you?
19x8.5" - The same width as stock, but over 6 lbs (24.8%) lighter than Model 3 OEM 19" wheels. Improve your Tesla's acceleration, braking and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension). This has the added benefit of allowing the suspension to work more effectively at absorbing bumps and keeping the tires in optimal contact with the road.
19x9.5" - Use this size at all four corners along with wider tires to maximize the tire's contact patch and ultimately increase your car's grip on the road in dry conditions, allowing you to carry more speed into, through and out of corners. For canyon carving, track days and everything in between, this size will help you get the most performance out of your Model 3. This size can be used at all four corners without any modifications or special alignment needed.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Don't see the size, offset or color you'd like? Contact us to inquire about custom options and pricing.