Sold Individually - Select Quantity 4 For a Complete Set
- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $595 each for Tesla-specific FULLY FORGED wheels, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model Y (all versions including Performance).
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength, and stiffness.
- Light Weight - At 21 lbs, 18" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for Model Y.
- Superior Strength - Protect your investment! With a load rating of 1,000 kg / 2,204 lbs (per wheel), damage from potholes, road debris, etc. is far less likely.
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the Tesla Roadster 2.0 concept, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you lightweight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Sizes, widths, and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance, and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (finite element analysis) led to the final design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
Recommended Tire Sizes: 245/55-18, 245/60-18 & 255/55-18.
- Model Y-specific hub-centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore, and Performance Brake Package accommodating machined lip.
- A knurled bead is used to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with Tesla lug nuts, center caps, and TPMS sensors.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color-matched Martian Wheels center caps.
TPMS, lug nuts and other accessories can be found here.
Are the wheels you're looking for out of stock? Send us a note on our Contact us page and we'll let you know once it is in stock or place your order and we will only charge once your wheels are ready to ship.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.