Sold Individually - Select Quantity 4 For a Complete Set
- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $695 each for Tesla-specific FULLY FORGED wheels, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model Y (all versions including Performance).
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength, and stiffness.
- Light Weight - Coming in at 24.5-26 lbs (depending on width), 20" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for your Model Y.
- Superior Strength - Protect your investment! With a load rating of 1,000 kg / 2,204 lbs (per wheel), damage from potholes, road debris, etc. is far less likely.
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you lightweight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance, and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (finite element analysis) led to this strong and lightweight design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
Recommended Tire Sizes: 255/40-20 & 275/40-20.
- Model Y-specific hub-centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore, and compatible with the Performance Upgrade Brake Package.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with OEM Tesla TPMS sensors, lug nuts, and center caps.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color-matched Martian Wheels logo center caps.
- All 20" MW03 sizes can be used in front or rear, allowing for a square setup (same front and rear) or staggered (wider in rear).
Which size is right for you?
20x8.5" - One inch narrower than Tesla 20" Induction wheels, this size will help improve your Model Y's range and acceleration by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension) and the narrower size, especially when paired with correspondingly narrower tires, reduces rolling resistance. Lighter wheels also have the added benefit of allowing the car's suspension to work more effectively at absorbing bumps and keeping the tires in optimal contact with the road.
20x9.5" - The same size as Tesla 20" Induction wheels, but much lighter - and much stronger. Improve your Tesla's acceleration, braking, and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight. Does your Model Y have the 21" Überturbine Wheels? If so, our 20" MW03 wheels will shave a massive 13 lbs PER CORNER (a reduction of ~47%), at the same time adding FORGED strength for increased safety.
Are the wheels you're looking for out of stock? Send us a note on our Contact us page and we'll let you know once it is in stock.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.