Sold Individually - Select Quantity 4 For a Complete Set
For the serious Model 3 or Y driver participating in autocross, track days, time trials, hill climb events, or simply tearing up their favorite backroad we've developed our MW05 Forged wheels to help maximize every last bit of performance from the car. Ultimately, if you want the fastest possible lap time your biggest limitation is the grip from your tires - with our 10.5" wide wheels, the wide tires you want are properly supported (up to 305 all around!).* On our local track High Plains Raceway for instance, we shaved a massive 8(!) seconds off our lap time vs. a stock Model 3 Performance.
- Applications: Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model Y (All, Including Performance)
- Sizes: 20x10.5"
- Offset: +40
- Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
- Center Bore: 64.1
- Construction: Forged
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Load Rating: 2,204 lbs (1,000 KG)
- Recommended Tire Sizes: 295/35/20 (Model Y). 295/25-20 (Model 3).
- A knurled bead is used to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Maximized brake clearance.
- Compatible with Tesla lug nuts, center caps and TPMS sensors.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color-matched Martian Wheels center caps.
TPMS, lug nuts and other accessories can be found here.
*Certain modifications are needed to fit without clearance issues on Model 3. Inquire for more information and guidance on the best path for your particular setup/goal.
Are the wheels you're looking for out of stock? Send us a note on our Contact us page and we'll let you know once it is in stock, or place your order and we will only charge once your wheels are ready to ship
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.