- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $649 each, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model S (all versions including Performance, pre-2021 refresh) Wheels for 2021+ Long Range and PLAID found HERE.
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength and stiffness.
- Light Weight - At 24.5lbs, 20" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for Model S.
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you lightweight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Sizes, widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (fine element analysis) led to the final design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
- Model S-specific hub centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore and 5x120 bolt pattern.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with Tesla lug nuts, center caps and TPMS sensors.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color matched Martian Wheels center caps.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.