- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $549 each, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model Y (all versions including Performance).
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength and stiffness.
- Light Weight - At 20.5 - 22 lbs (depending on width), 19" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for your Model Y.
- Load Rating - 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you lightweight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Sizes, widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D and FEA (fine element analysis) led to this strong and lightweight design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
- Model Y-specific hub centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore and compatible with the Performance Upgrade Brake Package.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with Tesla lug nuts, center caps and TPMS sensors.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color matched Martian Wheels center caps and black lug nut caps.
- All 19" MW03 sizes can be used in front or rear of your Model Y, allowing for a square setup (same front and rear) or staggered (wider in rear).
Which size is right for you?
19x8.5 (20.5 lbs) - One inch narrower than Tesla 19" Gemini wheels, this size will help improve your Model Y's range and acceleration by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension) and the narrower size, especially when paired with correspondingly narrower tires, reduces rolling resistance. Lighter wheels also have the added benefit of allowing the car's suspension to work more effectively at absorbing bumps and keeping the tires in optimal contact with the road.
19x9.5" (22 lbs) - The same size as Tesla 19" Gemini wheels, but much lighter - and much stronger. Improve your Tesla's acceleration, braking and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight. Does your Model Y have the 21" Überturbine Wheels? If so, our 19" MW03 wheels will shave a massive 17 lbs PER CORNER (a reduction of ~50%), at the same time adding FORGED strength for increased safety.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Don't see the size, offset or color you'd like? Contact us to inquire about custom options and pricing.