- Higher Value, Lower Price - When it comes to forged wheels, traditionally a huge price tag has been par for the course. But, at $599 each for Tesla-specific FULLY FORGED wheels, we're changing that.
- Applications - Tesla Model 3 (all versions including Performance).
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength and stiffness.
- Light Weight - Coming in at 22 lbs, 20" MW03 wheels are among the lightest 20" wheels available for your Model 3.
- Load Rating - 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you light weight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to pot holes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (fine element analysis) led to the final lightweight, strong design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
- Model 3-specific hub centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore and Performance Upgrade Brake Package accommodating machined lip.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with OEM Tesla TPMS sensors, lug nuts and center caps.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color matched Martian Wheels logo center caps and black lug nut caps.
20x8.5" (22 lbs) - The same size as Stock Model 3 Performance wheels, but over 7lbs lighter and much stronger. Improve your Model 3's acceleration, braking and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension) at the same time adding forged strength.
Don't see the size, offset or color you'd like? Contact us to inquire about custom options and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.